This recipe uses NW Elixirs Hot Sauce #1.
Makes 12 servings
- 16 oz. Cauliflower Florets
- 5 oz. Leeks (White part only) Chopped and soaked in cold water
- 3 oz. Celery Stalks medium chop
- 2 oz. Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 24 fl oz. Vegetable Stock or Water
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 4 T NW Elixirs Hott Sauce
In large pot, heat 2T olive oil and sauté leeks until soft. Do not brown the leeks. Add celery and garlic sauté until garlic is tender then add Cauliflower florets stir all together and when you can smell the cauliflower add stock or water just to cover and bring slowly to boil. Reduce heat stir to prevent anything from sticking to bottom. Simmer until cauliflower is soft about 15 minutes. Puree in blender until smooth. Strain through fine mesh sieve and ladle into bowls while still warm. Spoon NW Elixirs Hott Sauce artistically over warm soup and serve.