This recipe uses NW Elixirs Hot Sauce #1.
- 2 lbs Cascade Natural Top Sirloin (ground)
- 1 ea Shallots (large chop)
- 1 ea Garlic cloves (whole and peeled)
- 1 bunch Fresh Thyme (picked off of stems)
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed (ground)
- 1 Tbs NW Elixirs Hott Sauce #1
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Chop shallots, garlic, and thyme, add to food processor with Hott Sauce and pulse until paste like. Add paste to ground beef and combine well by hand. Form into either 2oz, 6oz or,9oz patties depending on your personal preference. Heat grill to 450 degrees and season burgers with salt and pepper. Cook for 7 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes for medium doneness. Time will vary depending on size of patties.