This recipe uses Outer Limits Jalapeño Hemp Seed Hot Sauce.
- 1/4 Cup Outer Limits Jalapeno Hemp Seed Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Grated
- Salt and Black Pepper, To Taste
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisk together thoroughly.
2. Pour over your favorite meat and allow to marinade at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
Note: Makes enough marinade for about a pound of meat. I love this one on pork in particular, also really good on chicken. Add some fresh dill and brush on salmon before roasting or grilling.