This recipe uses Outer Limits Serrano Cilantro Hot Sauce.
- 3 Tbsp Outer Limits Serrano Cilantro Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Grated
- 1 Inch Ginger, Peeled and Grated
- Black Pepper, To Taste
1. Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisk together thoroughly.
2. Pour over your favorite meat and allow to marinade 4 hours to overnight.
Note: Makes enough marinade for about a pound of meat. Great on pork, chicken and beef. Also great as a stirfry sauce, before adding the marinade to your meat set some aside or make extra to pour over your vegetables and rice right before its done cooking.