This recipe uses Rocky's Lime Hot Sauce.
- 1 lb white fish - - Cod, Sea Bass, Talapia, Grouper etc...
- 1 lb Shrimp Deveined
- 1 lb scallops
- 4 tbsp Rockys Lime hot sauce
- 10 Limes
- 1 cup concentrated lime juice
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 tbsp finely chopped Serrano peppers
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Jalepeno peppers
- 1 tbsp Habanero pepper (Optional)
- 1 Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 Yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 large Bermuda finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic (separate 6 cloves and 2 cloves) crushed and finely choped
- 2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup of Patron Tequilla
Cut fish into 3/4" cubes. Place seafood in dish that has cover and juice 10 limes over seafood with Rocky's Lime hot sauce, 1/4 cup Tequilla, 6 cloves garlic, cilantro, and half of all peppers and onion. Let sit for three hours stirring every 30 minutes. NOTE: No cooking required; the citrus juice cooks it for you.
Once chilled stir all remainder of all ingredients together, cover bowl and chill for 1-1/2 more hours then stir and serve in chilled bowels with your favorite cerveza! Enjoy!
Submitted by Vic C., Meadville, PA