This recipe uses Ken's Pepper Works Red Thunder Hot Sauce
Makes about 40 Pinwheels
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced (generous 1/2 cup)
- 8 tbsp Red Thunder, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped (reserve a few sprigs for garnish)
Spread one quarter of the cream cheese on a tortilla. Top with chicken and one quarter of the kiwi, apple and red onion. Drizzle with two tablespoons Island Sunshine and top with one quarter of the cilantro.
Lay chicken, kiwi and apple strips parallel to the direction of rolling for easier rolling.
Roll tortilla firmly. Using a sharp knife, cut the tortilla into about 12 rolls. The two end pieces will be mostly empty, so consume immediately! Transfer to a plate and repeat for remaining tortillas. Top with additional Red Thunder and garnish with cilantro. Refrigerate and cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.