This recipe uses Outer Limits Serrano Cilantro Hot Sauce.
- 1 lb Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp Outer Limits Serrano Cilantro Hot Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning (recommended one with a grinder top, but any will work)
- Salt to Taste
1. Mix together Hot Sauce, Olive Oil and Soy Sauce, pour over the Pork Chops in a resealable ziploc bag. Let marinate for 4 hours or up to overnight.
2. Mix together, Garlic, Onion, Cumin and Lemon Pepper seasoning (add some salt if the Lemon Pepper doesnt include any, but you won't need much with the Soy Sauce in the marinade).
3. Take the Pork Chops out of the marinade and sprinkle both sides with a light coating of the seasoning mixture. Let the Pork Chops sit with the rub on them for about 15 minutes so that they can come back to room temperature before cooking.
4. Cook the pork to desired doneness by your favorite method, we recommend either grilling or pan searing in a lightly oiled pan. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your chops.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you have some extra spice rub left over you can throw it into a leftover spice container or ziploc bag and use it on any meat or vegetables you are cooking later in the week.