- 6 cups of fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¾ cup Hoardable Hot Sauce (Red for Mild or Ghost for real heat!)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place cauliflower on a baking sheet and spray with cooking oil, or olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the melted butter and hoardable hot sauce into a small bowl and pour over the cauliflower florets and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing.