This recipe uses Jersey Barnfire Black Garlic Hot Sauce
INGREDIENTS: (PREHEAT OVEN TO 350º)
- Cavatappi (or elbows)
- 2 cups Cooked bacon (chopped) 10 strips!
- Velveeta (cut into cubes)
- ½ pound Mexican blend shredded cheese
- ½ pound (1 bag) Frozen peas
- ½ cup Original Jersey Barnfire Hot sauce
- 2 peppers diced jalapeno
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 c Panko Japanese breadcrumbs (or regular)
- 4 oz Mexican blend shredded cheese
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
PROCEDURE:Boil pasta in about 1 qt water until firm, about 8-9 minutes.
Strain and put hot pasta in a large bowl.
Add all the rest in with the pasta and mix until combined.
Put in a 2 qt casserole dish.
TOPPING INSTRUCTIONS:Mix ingredients together in a bowl until oil has coated everything.
Evenly distribute on top of Mac and Cheese mix in casserole.
Place on a cookie sheet or baking pan and cook in the oven about 30-40 minutes until sides begin to bubble.