This recipe uses NW Elixirs Bangkok Hott #4 Sauce.
- 2 Zucchini (medium dice)
- 1 Yellow Squash (medium dice)
- 1 Walla Walla Onion (medium dice)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 4 Brussels sprouts (cored and leaves pulled apart)
- ¼# Button mushrooms (cut into quarters)
- 12 Shakes of NW Elixirs Bangkok Hott #4
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Heat olive oil in large sauté pan until just about to the smoke point. Add the onions and sauté until translucent, add garlic and mushrooms, allow to cook until mushrooms release their water and reduce until no water is in the pan. Add the remaining vegetables and cook until just about soft. Add Bangkok Hott to taste. Serve with NW Elixirs Grilled Salmon or Verde Pork chops.