This recipe uses Bigfat's 308 Garlic Ginger Hot Sauce.
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons Bigfat’s 3o8 hot sauce
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
Prep Time: 7 mins
Total Time: 32 mins
- In saucepan over medium low heat, add vegetable oil, 308 hot sauce. Stir together well.
- Add Jasmine Rice and stir until well coated.
- Add Coconut Milk, water and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Give one quick stir. Cover and reduce heat to lowest setting. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let sit covered an additional 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings. Goes well with Coconut Ginger Shrimp.