This recipe uses Bigfat 308 Hot Sauce.
Here is a healthier alternative to frying chicken wings.
- 10 chicken wings (already cut and sectioned)
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Bigfat’s 3o8 Hot Sauce (more or less depending on how spicy)
- 3 Tablespoons margarine (I prefer Brummel & Brown Vegetable Oil and Yogurt Spread. You can't tell the difference and it's much less fat.)
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- Fill a large pot half way with water and then add the wings and salt.
- Bring water, salt and wings to a boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
- Transfer wings to an oven safe container coated with cooking spray. Bake wings on "Broil" (high) for 15 minutes on each side.(For crispier wings, cook longer on each side, maybe 20 minutes per side).
- While waiting for wings, combine the 3o8 Hot Sauce and Margarine in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave for 10 to 20 seconds at a time or until melted.
- When wings are done, toss with the sauce and enjoy!